As die hard Tim Burton fans we love Alice!
Have you ever tried to get good quality Ever tried to get Tim Burton-Style Composing material? Yes – we also tried… we gave up.
Recently, however, we kicked it up a notch and decided to make our own. Just like out CGI room 01, this package has several lighting options (like moon, lamps and so on), a depth map for controlling focal point and bokeh and an astounding resolution of 10,000 pixles on the wide side.
YES! Here is the complete list of the features of this amazing package:
- Ultra-high resolution: 10,000 px on the long edge
- 16bit color depth
- 12 different light sources, those can be mixed in Photoshop by turning their layers on and off
- A depth channel for focus adjustment and blur control*
- A sky channel to easily exchange the sky
- Mushrooms. Huge fungi of the genus Fungus Burtonius (extremely difficult to find)
- We also deliver a smaller version with 5.000px on the long edge at 8bit color depth – for most computers, this is the “more than enough” version.
Scotty Blue shows us how this can look like:
* To play with the focus go to:
Filter -> Blur -> Lens Blur and select tiefe as depth map source