They are stranded somewhere in the desolated woods of North America. No now know how they got there, or why they haven’t moved for so long.This about all the dreams of american teenagers that could have been fulfilled with this lot.
If it was not clear, we are talking about the muscle cars of the fifties (you saw Grease 2, right?). Sadly, those cars have had better days.
Our traveling photographer was touring the U.S with a medium format Mamiya and created this treasure trove of Photoshop assets and backgrounds for your pleasure.
You can easily place models or items in these scenarios. All the way up to full body.
Like all other City-Series packages, careful attention was given to make sure that the backplates are composite friendly:
- The focus point is perfect for placing a model in the foreground
- Each file comes in extremely high resolution of 80 megapixels
- You can grade Tiff files without any significant loss of details
- There are no burnt or under-exposed areas in the photos, so there is plenty of room for maneuver
- The focal length of 28mm in digital medium format is perfect to incorporate models that are recorded with 30-40 megapixels and 50mm lens – without enlarging the background or shrinking the model!