We probably spend 85% of our time browsing through high-end magazines (the other 15% is invested in jet plane flight training, don’t ask). But spending so much time with those wonderful covers and mid sections incepted an idea. It was crazy, but we had to give it a go. What if we built the best Lightroom presets for outdoor fashion based on those magazin images. There were a few distinct looks that we just had to have in our workflow so we made them some presets.
But, it felt too confined, those presets were calling for freedom. So we decided to share them with the world.
Actually, these are not your ordinary presets. (Well, they are ordinary in the sense that they will work with Lightroom, but this is where it stops). We took very special attention to avoid tweaking the “Basic settings” tab. And there is a good reason for this. That means that you can apply any correction on the photo: exposure, white balance and so on, and applying the preset will not screw with them. This is like +10 on your creative control level.
Our biggest focus, as always, was color, and we poured our entire color knowhow (and our souls) into this set. Actually, here are a few samples that you can check for yourself:
Standard sunset converted into a wonderful palette:
Fine Art look? check!