Conny Wallstrom’s Retouching Toolkit is a feature-packed set of professional Photoshop tools for retouchers.
The basic idea is double: repetitive tasks are being automated, but more importantly, the tool kit sets a path for a correct workflow. It will increase both the quality and speed of your work as a retoucher.
The tools now come with an easy to use Installer using our brand new custom installer software. Making the installation process quick and hassle free!
Toolkit built-in functions
- Clean and intuitive Interface as Panel (CC+)
- Perfect Tool-Presets for High End-Retouching
- Eye-Helper-Layers for quality control
- Presets for empty retouching layers
- Awesome scripts for finding and managing color issues
- Various ways to create perfect frequency separation
- Smart liquify for non-destructive liquify at the end of your retouch (CC+)
- Various masking options to separate elements
- Export functions for facebook, instagram and website
Additional functions via actions
- Copy selected layers to all open documents
- Jump to previous layer
- Smart sharpen
- Clipping warnings
- Composition control
- Vanishing point automation to find the perfective perspective match
A huge amount of videos which you can stream or download to your computer
Here is a quick view on the various tool in the panel:
I was so happy to find the Retouching Toolkit. Everything I need is well organized in this little panel. Whether I need my brush for Dodge & Burn or I want to set up a Frequency Separation. It’s right there.
Every little feature by itself is well-conceived. You will have access to all the settings you want to choose and which correlates your workflow. Boom. You’re ready. Forget about the mathematics behind your Inverted Highpass. Set the first setting you need, the rest happens by magic. You need different setups for your radius? No problem, just run the button twice and you will get your sets. Even renamed with your settings.
My personal highlight is the Smart Liquify. After you have tweaked the liquify tool, you want to change something in previous layers? Just do your changes and update your Smart Liquify. It’s that simple. Thank you mates. You rocked my workflow.
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
- Adobe Photoshop CC
* the toolkit can also be used in CS6 with some limitations: The panel and Smart Liquify is not available in Photoshop CS6 — But you can use all the other tools using the included actions and built in menus.