Well the time of ghosts and ghouls is upon us – let’s see what horrors you can Photoshop together! We want you to put on your witch hats and give us all the creepy, crawly, spooky, Halloween feelz.
This time around we’ve brought Dracorubio on board to be our guest judge! For those who don’t know, he is an incredibly talented photographer and digital artist who is known to dabble in slightly unsettling Halloween-ish images now and then. So be sure to bring your “A” game and impress him with your scary Photoshop creations.
We will be doing things a little differently this time so be sure to read the rules on how to enter.
1. You must use at least one image from the Halloween pack (or the freebies from the pack), but are welcome to use more. You can do absolutely anything with them that your brain/skills will allow.
2. You may use any of your own images or other stock images in addition to those provided, as long as you have the legal rights to use them.
3. You may enter more than one image, but only one may be chosen as a winner.
4. The judging criteria will be as follows: adherence to the theme, overall impact, creativity, and Photoshop skill.
5. We encourage you to post your images to Facebook and Instagram and tag us. Use #RAWexContest to spread the word!
6. Entries must be completed by October 31st, 2018, and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grand prize winner will get a $100 credit to the store.
2nd and 3rd place winners will each receive a $30 credit to the store.